isn't my buddy so cute? i can't believe how quickly he is growing. this was an unusual situation, since will typically hates laying on his tummy. however, this day i gave him some soft balls to chew on and he didn't make a peep! only a little babbling and gurgling to let me know how much fun he was having. gotta love this kid, he is so much fun!
Hey!!! Where are you? I thought you had already moved and that's why we never saw you at bball anymore but this am Brook said that you hadn't moved yet. What's up with that??? :)
yep we are still here. I just havne't been to bb due to baby nap schedules. it sort of stinks, because i really really need some bball time. anyhow, i keep thinking today's the day and then decide not to sacrifice the sleep time. anyhow, ned starts his job in spokane in mar and then i will move up there at the end of the school year. i am hoping to come play again soon though.
3 comments:
Hey!!! Where are you? I thought you had already moved and that's why we never saw you at bball anymore but this am Brook said that you hadn't moved yet. What's up with that??? :)
yep we are still here. I just havne't been to bb due to baby nap schedules. it sort of stinks, because i really really need some bball time. anyhow, i keep thinking today's the day and then decide not to sacrifice the sleep time. anyhow, ned starts his job in spokane in mar and then i will move up there at the end of the school year. i am hoping to come play again soon though.
I was flirting with Will the other day, he was totally laughing and smiling at me. I love a man that drools when he giggles!
Post a Comment