Right after baby Will was born...I was a little tired.(sorry about the cleavage shot, my boobs are a little huge right now)
Baby Will getting cleaned up! We have learned he doesn't care to be washed or changed or dressed very much. He is just happy to sleep, snuggle and eat.
And I delivered every bit of that kid naturally!!
5 comments:
Yay! Love the pictures! I'm so impressed you did that without any drugs. I don't think I'm that brave. I didn't have an epidural with Evi because she came so fast, but I did have some Demerol through my IV, and that was intense enough as it was! Can't imagine doing it without the Demerol.
Hopefully we'll have some baby announcements here in the next couple of days. Cross your fingers!
The pictures with the siblings are very cute and I especially like the full family photo.
Can you even believe that you have such a great husband and four kids??? Wow!!!
Makes gratitude for eternal families so sweet. Congratulations again.
Way to go, Ash!! I loved hearing about Will's birth from you yesterday, and I'm glad it went so well! Love the photos of the whole fam--so cute!!
Thanks GUys!! Kristi, I can't wait to hear about you having your twins. I can feel your pain/anxiousness to have them soon. Nothing anyone said made feel like the baby was going to come any sooner than he wanted, but I know that it will happen for you soon. Good luck with everything and let us know the good news when it happens.
I loved looking through all of the photos and reading about your impressive birth of Will. Congrats to all of you. He is very precious. :)
Post a Comment