So, I have been tagged by my old bud Julie from Panama. I believe T tagged me before when I was newer to blogging and I never did it, so I guess I will give it a shot now!!
1. 10 years ago I was...busy busy busy. I was in my final semester at USU, preparing for finals, 7 months pregnant, working 30 hours a week and doing an intership for the state of Utah 20 hours a week. I remember feeling completely exhausted every night. It is funny how now, I do less during the day and I feel just as exhausted. Must be OLD age!!
2. 5 Things on my to do list today: Well, Monday is typically my cleaning day, but I have been really lazy about that stuff lately. So, this is what I Should do not necessarily what I Will do.
1. Clean the bathroom and do laundry
2. Take Isabella to the Library
3. Play basketball at 1:30
4. Mop, sweep and vacuum the floors
5. Call eye dr. and schedule eye appointments for Hunter and Emma.
3. Things I would do if I became a billionaire.
1. Pay off student loans.
2. Buy a home on lots and lots of acreage.
3. Put money away for retirement.
4. Go to Africa and help with the Humanitarian efforts there.
5. Travel, Travel, Travel
6. Go on several missions.
7. Buy property all over the world as investments.
8. Give away money to friends and family and one who was in need.
9. Start my own buisness
10. Either own a chain of supermarkets or build up a HUGE food storage.
11. Donate millions to the church.
12. I would go back to school and pay for my kids to go to school and anyone else I knew who needed money to go to school.
4. Three of My bad habits: Ned told me to say NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, but I am not ashamed. I know I have many!!
1. I don't really like milk, so I don't drink enough milk, pregnant or not!
2. I bite my nails
3. I tend to be an aggressive driver(When I am going somewhere, I just want to get there. I can't stand to just go the speed limit and meander along.)
5. 5 Places I have lived:
1. Panama
2. Italy
3. Germany
4. Oregon
5. Georgia
(also Pennsylvania, N. Carolina, Utah and Idaho)
6. 5 Jobs I've had:
1. Party Hostess
2. Employment Specialist for the State of Utah
3. Daycare Provider
4. Lawn Mowerer(?)for a Landscape Buisness
5. Site Visitor/Preschool Teacher for Head Start
7. Something most people wouldn't know about me: I have always wanted to learn how to tap dance. So, I have signed up to take adult tap dance classes, where Emma takes dance and I start this week. We will see how well I do with balance, being a big old fat lady.
8. I tag Amy, Amber and Audrey. Just answer the questions above and then tag someone else and make sure to let them know.
No comments:
Post a Comment